Friday, August 1, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday August 1


Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read.







This weeks Question:
What is the biggest city you live near (or interesting landmark)? Show us a postcard picture



I live about a half hour south of Madison Wisconsin so the most interesting landmark is of course The Capital Building. It's such a beautiful building.


Just for fun the most interesting landmark in my hometown is Bessie the Cow....what can I say this is Wisconsin after all.

 

7 comments:

  1. LOL thanks for sharing your hometown cow as well as the Capital Building, Megan :) I'm an old GFC follower, and new linky follower.
    Have a fantastic Friday!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the giant cow! Thanks for sharing!

    New follower via GFC :)

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Madison! What city do you live in (if you don't mind me asking)? I actually chose Milwaukee for my FF this week since Madison isn't always considered a "big city" (:

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - new follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in Janesville. I thought about choosing Milwaukee or Chicago since they're much larger.

      Delete
  4. Haha, LOVE the giant cow. We have stuff like that in Texas, so you're not alone :) And the Capital Building is beautiful! Love it!

    New follower!

    Jessica @ Ramblings on Readings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great city!
    I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete