Friday, July 18, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Tattoos

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Novel Heartbeat.
Every week we talk about a non-bookish topic, so that we get to know each other on a more personal level.

 
 
 
This weeks topic tattoos.
 
I love tattoos, if I had more extra money I would have more. I currently have 4 tattoos.
 
My first one I got was when I was 22 for my son. I was originally just get his name done but I wanted a nautical star since I was about 16. This picture doesn't do the colors justice with the purple and pink highlighting on the outside.
 
 
My second one I got a few months later and I can find the picture I have of it. It's the Kanji symbol for mother on the back of my neck so it looks sorta like this.
 
 
 
 
My third one was a sparrow I got when I was 24 I think and it might be my favorite, I love the purple and orange.
 



For my fourth one I knew I wanted a Celtic tattoo so I searched for months before deciding on the Celtic Triple Spiral which means maiden, mother, and crone
 
 
 
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the sparrow and the detail! It is so well done! :)

    Thanks for sharing my dear. I would love to get me some ink but I am to scared about designs or whether it would hurt or not! :') xx

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete