Friday, May 23, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday May 23


Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read.




Have you ever convinced someone to read a book, a series, or a whole genre? What book(s) and who was it? Did they like it?

All the time. I got my aunt to read The Forever Girl: Sophia's Journey, which she loved because you can't not love that book. I got my best friend to read the Vampire Academy series after she flat out refused to read any vampire book.




4 comments:

  1. Our book club encourages reading just about EVERYTHING! We vote on monthly group reads to discuss. Sometimes we hate 'em; sometimes we love 'em. The most important thing is to have fun, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vampire Academy. I'm a new follower on GFC.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower. I love Vampire Academy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't gotten into The Vampire Academy although I keep on having people recommend it to me! It's probably a sign! And it's amazing when you're able to convince someone who is extremely stubborn! I'm an old GFC follower! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you had a great weekend!
    My Friday Memes
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete