Monday, September 17, 2012

Books That Have Been Sitting On My Shelf For Far Too Long

So I was going through my bookshelf and I realized I have a lot of books that I bought quite awhile ago and still haven't gotten around to reading, and when I say awhile I mean close to year plus ago maybe even two plus years ago. Some of the titles may surprise you that they have been sitting around so long. If you can guess one of the three books(I bought all three at the same time) that have been sitting around the longest I will totally make you cookies. So in no particular order here is my list.

Books That Have Been Sitting On My Shelf For Far Too Long:

The Morganville Vampires, Volume 1 by Rachel Caine

The Morganville Vampires, Volume 2 by Rachel Caine

Evermore by Alyson Noel

Blue Moon by Alyson Noel

Shadowland by Alyson Noel

The Irish Princess by Karen Harper

Daughters of the Moon: Volume 1 by Lynne Ewing

Daughters of the Moon: Volume 2 by Lynne Ewing

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

The Witch's Daughter by Paula Brackston

Specials by Scott Westerfeld

Extras by Scott Westerfeld

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

Destined by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast


So there is my list of shame....I think I should go read now.

2 comments:

  1. Get thee to Catching Fire!! I demand it! :)

    Also, your list is WAY smaller than mine. If I posted mine, it would go on forever. So much reading to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But this is just my list of book that I've had over a year. The less than a year list is pretty long too.

      Delete